Monday 1 August 2011

I'm changing my URL! HELP!

Hi everyone, I do apologise for being so MIA for ages, but now that my exams are over, I am prepared to fully commit myself to blogging again.

Here's a little background information: I started my blog with the name 'Makeshake' over 2 years ago (although I didn;t post anything for an age...) However, I since have grown in my appreciation for fashion and I would love to change my blog to a much trendier, fashionable version of itself- starting with the name.

I would really love it if you guys could help me find a new name, I have a few ideas but please feel free to contribute your own:


1) 'Le Freak'
This idea came from my favourite 70s song 'Le Freak'. I love the fact that it has become a common fashion catchphrase and I am already envisioning how I am going to place the 'C'est chic' in the header.

2) 'Impure Couture'
I was playing around with a few words and it just sprang to mind and although it seems a bit bizarre, for some reason I really love this name.

3) 'Vogue Calling...'
Somehow seems very mysterious and vague....



Those are just random ideas I came up with but please help me out girls :)

1 comment: