Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you all! Christmas has to be my favourite part of the year, not the actual day so much but just the general excited atmosphere that surrounds us as Christmas approaches.

5 Things I love about Christmas:

1) Lights all over town
2) Shopping for others rather than for myself, I feel so fulfilled :)
3)Cards that fly in their hundreds through my letterbox every day (slight exaggeration)
4) General festivities, wreaths on doors, Christmas trees, carols etc etc
5) Presents!!!!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!


What are your favourite things about Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Hello and Merry Christmas, my dear!!
    I love Christmas lights too, and also cards and presies!!!
    Love from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete